On 3rd April 1944, M.A.N. reported that it had successfully completed trial production runs of the new Ausf.G chassis. M.A.N. built about 1143 Panther Ausf.G tanks between March 1944 and April 1945. Between July 1944 to March 1945 M.N.H. constructed 806 Panther Ausf.G tanks.
Daimler-Benz finished 1004 Panther Ausf.G tanks between May 1944 and April 1945. There were some minor differences between factory built tanks. M.N.H. fitted a cast steel Gleitschuh skid shoes instead of a rubber tire return roller behind the front track drive sprocket. The other two factories continued to fit rubber rimmed return rollers.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm) - 24.7
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm) - 8.51
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm) - 9.8
- Item Scale - 1:35 Scale
- Contents (what's in the box) sets - Sprues & decals
- Finish -Plastic
- Number of Scheme options - 2
- Skill Level -3
- Flying Hours - 3